Workshop. 11th May 2015.
“The contribution of ICT to the Environment, Energy saving, Industry and Public Administration”.
Great success at the workshop organized by the Hellenic Branch of FITCE
with the cooperation of the Hellenic Association of Mechanical –
Electrical Engineers and the Hellenic Society of Physicists on Monday
11th May, 2015, at the Technical chamber of Greece. At the workshop were
presented all the current issues and developments around the
contribution of Telecommunications and Informatics to the above areas.
- The development communication applications using video to support citizens in the environment of modern smart cities
- The contribution of IT in the development of Telecommunications
- Τα Ανοικτά Δεδομένα και οι Ανοικτές Τεχνολογίες Υλικού
- Surge Protection Devices for Telecom Systems – The Next Generation
- Smart Energy Solutions for Telecom Networks
- Intelligent management and measurement of final consumption of energy systems
- Telecommunications waste management issues
- Optical Networks to the home – FTTH / GPON Technology
- Smart Cities and Green ICT
The conference was attended with very great interest by more than 80
participants, including senior executives of Telecommunication
companies, such as MORTEK, Intrasoft, RAYCAP, University professors and
engineers of government bodies.