Spanish Telecommunications Engineer: full employment for this professionals.
The AEIT and COIT show the results of Telecommunications Engineer profile report.
The highlights of this report are: the Telecommunications...
BT unveils plan to roll out FTTP connections by 2025
BT belatedly responds to Vodafone-CityFibre FTTP plan announced last week BT-owned Openreach is to belatedly unveil a plan detailing how it will...
FITCE published a 6-monthly electronic magazine that is called FITCE FORUM. It contained up-to-date information about FITCE and its national member associations, extracts and reports from previous activities like the congress and other events all over Europe.
This news section is the web version of FITCE FORUM. As from the second half of 2017, news items are posted here first and will be compiled from time to time in a newsletter.
For news that is older than 2017, please refer to PDF archive of FITCE FORUM.
- “New Era of Technology Innovation in ICT, 5G and Optical Technologies”, Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Young ICT Personality contest (Belgium)
- Gigabits: Where, when and how? (Belgium)
- State and perspective of ICT Engineering in Italy and Spain - Rome (Italy)
- AUTOMOTIVE 2019 - International Conference of Electrical and Electronic Technologies for Automotive - Turin (Italy)
- AEIT 2019 International Annual Conference, Florence (Italy)