Spanish Telecommunications Engineer: full employment for this professionals.
The AEIT and COIT show the results of Telecommunications Engineer profile report.
The highlights of this report are: the Telecommunications...
BT unveils plan to roll out FTTP connections by 2025
BT belatedly responds to Vodafone-CityFibre FTTP plan announced last week BT-owned Openreach is to belatedly unveil a plan detailing how it will...
Autonomes Fahren: Status Quo und zukünftige Trends
Cooperation with CMG Austria
Nokia Solutions and Networks Österreich GmbH
Event in German Language
Moderation: Josef Wallenberger,...
FITCE published a 6-monthly electronic magazine that is called FITCE FORUM. It contained up-to-date information about FITCE and its national member associations, extracts and reports from previous activities like the congress and other events all over Europe.
This news section is the web version of FITCE FORUM. As from the second half of 2017, news items are posted here first and will be compiled from time to time in a newsletter.
For news that is older than 2017, please refer to PDF archive of FITCE FORUM.
- ITP Seminar - 5G – More than yet another generation of mobile? (United Kingdom)
- ITP Insight Event: Adastral Park Innovation Centre (United Kingdom)
- ITP Insight Event: BT Tower visit (United Kingdom)
- FOTONICA 2018 - Italian conference of photonic technologies - Lecce (Italy)
- Artificial Intelligence Seminar (Belgium)
- ITP Insight Event: Blandford Museum visit (United Kingdom)