FITCE has member associations in 10 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, Spain & United Kingdom.
FITCE has over 60 years in experience in dealing with the needs of ICT and media industry.
Exchange views and gain insights in new developments and challenges related to technical, regulatory, societal and economical aspects of ICT & media technologies and services.
- “New Era of Technology Innovation in ICT, 5G and Optical Technologies”, Thessaloniki (Greece)
- Future Panel #6 - Autonomous Driving (in German Language) (Austria)
- Young ICT Personality contest (Belgium)
- Gigabits: Where, when and how? (Belgium)
- AUTOMOTIVE 2019 - International Conference of Electrical and Electronic Technologies for Automotive - Turin (Italy)
- SMART CITIES & ICT (Belgium)
... and many more. Check the full list of the main events that are organised by our member organisations all around Europe.