FITCE has member associations in 9 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland & United Kingdom.
FITCE has over 60 years in experience in dealing with the needs of ICT and media industry.
Exchange views and gain insights in new developments and challenges related to technical, regulatory, societal and economical aspects of ICT & media technologies and services.
61st FITCE International Congress first announcement
AICT (Italian FITCE branch) provide the first announcement of the next FITCE International Congress.
It will be held in Rome September 29th - 30th...
- General Assembly (Belgium)
- Celebration 60th Anniversary FITCE EU (Austria)
- AEIT 2021 113th edition International Annual Conference - 2nd Virtual edition (Italy)
- Fiber for be (Belgium)
- AEIT Automotive 2021 International Conference - 6th edition - 2nd Virtual edition (Italy)
- Bletchley Park Visit (United Kingdom)
... and many more. Check the full list of the main events that are organised by our member organisations all around Europe.