FITCE has member associations in 10 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, Spain & United Kingdom.
FITCE has over 60 years in experience in dealing with the needs of ICT and media industry.
Exchange views and gain insights in new developments and challenges related to technical, regulatory, societal and economical aspects of ICT & media technologies and services.
- Social Family Event: German Guided Visit to "Say it with flowers!" (Unteres Belvedere) (Austria)
- FITCE Congress UK 2018 (United Kingdom)
- National Telecommunication & Teleinformatics Symposium (Bydgoszcz) (Poland)
- 2018 AEIT INTERNATIONAL Annual Conference - Bari (Italy)
- Symposium: Autonomous Driving: What works today already? (in German Language) (Austria)
- 5G Revolution (Belgium)
... and many more. Check the full list of the main events that are organised by our member organisations all around Europe.