FITCE has member associations in 10 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Poland, Spain & United Kingdom.
FITCE has over 60 years in experience in dealing with the needs of ICT and media industry.
Exchange views and gain insights in new developments and challenges related to technical, regulatory, societal and economical aspects of ICT & media technologies and services.
- Social Event: Visit "Wien Museum" - Otto Wagner (Austria)
- Smart Energy Seminar (Belgium)
- FOTONICA 2018 - Italian conference of photonic technologies - Lecce (Italy)
- Artificial Intelligence Seminar (Belgium)
- National Radiocommunication, Radiophony & Television Conference (Gdansk) (Poland)
- AUTOMOTIVE 2018 - International Conference of Electrical and Electronic Technologies for Automotive - Milano (Italy)
... and many more. Check the full list of the main events that are organised by our member organisations all around Europe.