The origins of the UK's national association go back to the days of the British Post Office with over 100 years of evolution from that to its current incarnation as the Institute Of Telecommunications Professionals. This is open to all members of the profession and has corporate members from across the UK industry. The ITP currently over 3000 members.
The ITP collaborates with regulators, government associations and other leading bodies on a wide variety of projects that are important to the telecommunications industry. It has worked and shared best practice with businesses such as BT, Cable&Wireless Worldwide, Nokia, Huawei and Vodafone, in addition to leading educational institutions such as the Open University (OU) and University College London (UCL).
More details can be found on the UK web site at https://www.theitp.org/
- ITP Seminar - 5G – More than yet another generation of mobile? (United Kingdom)
- ITP Insight Event: Adastral Park Innovation Centre (United Kingdom)
- ITP Insight Event: BT Tower visit (United Kingdom)
- ITP Insight Event: Blandford Museum visit (United Kingdom)
- ITP Insight Event: Britain Connected Conference (London) (United Kingdom)
- ITP Insight Event: Guided tour of the "Information Age" Gallery (United Kingdom)
BT unveils plan to roll out FTTP connections by 2025
BT belatedly responds to Vodafone-CityFibre FTTP plan announced last week BT-owned Openreach is to belatedly unveil a plan detailing how it will...